Discover the beauty and art of Bonsai
We are offering you a discount on six different types of seeds, to get you started on your Bonsai journey. Get your hands dirty and begin growing your dream Bonsai trees to add some beautiful green space to your home. This collection is perfect for Bonsai beginners and enthusiasts.
Bonsai trees add a calm presence to a home or could feature as a centrepiece for an urban garden. The trees are the perfect size for an ever-growing urban city. It’s so important to have green spaces inside your home and a Bonsai is the perfect way to do this.
– The Blue Jacaranda makes for a spectacular Bonsai with its stunningly beautiful large bell-shaped purple flowers and lacy fern-like leaves. Stunning purple colours contrasting with green foliage, this tree will look incredible in any home or garden.
– The Cotoneaster a decorative shrub that can be easily shaped into a Bonsai of your dreams, blossoming with pink and white flowers before the orangey-red berries ripen in late Summer. They are a hardy species and are ideal for the UK as they adapt well to colder climates. The seasonal colours of this Bonsai gives your home a different look throughout the year.
– The Crab Apple is a fast growing and easy-care tree which makes for an excellent choice for a unique, unusual looking Bonsai. This tree produces edible fruit if kept in the right conditions. They are a symbol of fertility and a forager’s delight, as well as being regularly associated with love and marriage, perfect for growing with a loved one.
– The Dwarf Umbrella is a hardy, tropical tree that is great for UK-based Bonsai enthusiasts, which is very suitable for indoor growth as it can live with dim light and low humidity. They have the ability to grow aerial roots adding more character to the Bonsai. This tree does not produce hardwood or rough bark, creating an elegant and delicate look.
– The Pomegranate tree is a very popular tree for Bonsai with magnificent flowers and juicy, edible fruit. The flowers are sweetly scented giving your home a fresh aroma. They are well suited for cultivation with delicate branches and attractive foliage. The trees can live for several hundred years, to be handed down the generations.
– A fast growing tree, the White Mulberry is an excellent choice for a unique, unusual looking Bonsai. The heavy trunk forms picturesque shapes but in a gnarled form to produce a one-of-a-kind look. They are robust but easy to grow, with an interesting history dating back to the Roman Empire, adding character and colour to your home.
1 review for Flowering Seeds Bundle