We are donating a can of food to a UK food bank for every packet of seeds sold. Help us support the local community in this time of need with Coronavirus!
Discover the beauty and art of Bonsai
We are offering you five iconic and classic Bonsai tree seeds, to get you started on your Bonsai journey. Get your hands dirty and begin growing your dream Bonsai trees to add some beautiful green space to your home. This collection is perfect for Bonsai beginners and enthusiasts.
Bonsai trees add a calm presence to a home or could feature as a centrepiece for an urban garden. The trees are the perfect size for an ever-growing urban city. It’s so important to have green spaces inside your home and a Bonsai is the perfect way to do this.
– The Japanese Cedar is a fast growing tree that is great for anyone looking to get into Bonsai, which grows in an aesthetically pleasing symmetrical and uniform way. This species has been cultivated as Bonsai trees for centuries.
– The Cotoneaster is a hardy tree that adapts well to colder climates. A decorative shrub that can be easily shaped into a Bonsai of your dreams, blossoming with pink and white flowers before the orangey-red berries ripen in late Summer.
– The Japanese Privet is layered with simple, leathery, glossy green leaves and showy clusters of white flowers in late Summer. This is followed by small, black fruits in Autumn, giving a variety of looks year-round.
– A very popular Bonsai, the Korean Fir has an abundance of growth even in younger trees. A naturally beautiful tree that is sometimes used as an alternative to Christmas trees and produces gorgeous blue cones that sit atop the stems.
– The Dawn Redwood is a favourite amongst Bonsai enthusiasts, with many opting to create a Bonsai forest look. A majestic, tall beautiful tree that are relics from a bygone era, previously feared to be extinct before a living tree was found in a village in China.